Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012... Year in Review

January...
The new year started out with 2 of us recovering from pink eye, Andy was on vacation and I was a few months pregnant.

My friend Lori was also pregnant at the start of the year...

The nursery started to take shape...

 February...
The birthday parties started....


We finished the nursery and found out we were having another boy!

March...
The birthday's continued, with Jackson's 4th.

My 36th...

and more friends...

April...
Easter

Friends came from Georgia to visit!


And we got to meet Eli!  Who was Born in March.


May...
Mother's Day

Celebrating more birthday's..


June...
Strawberry picking and enjoying my "only child" one last month.

Finn Arrives!



July...
4th of July

More birthday's, my nephews birthday bash...


My Sister visits and meets Finn for the first time.



August...
Musikfest



September...
Enjoying the last bit of summer... with a train ride

...and a trip to Dorney Park



School starts! Last year of preschool.

Apple picking


October...
Halloween
Hurricane Sandy



November...
The last of the birthday's


Thanksgiving

December...
Christmas season fun

Christmas 2012

My sister and the Paul family came for a visit!
Wishing everyone a wonderful new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails