Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Duck Pond Quilt

Lizzy House is one of my favorite fabric designers. Red Letter Day being my favorite collection. I just can't seem to get enough of these ducks! I put 3 of Lizzy's prints with some grass and a pale blue Kona (not sure of the name), and some of Michael Millers ta dots in moss.

Oh and also a blue leafy print I found at Joann's. There's some of it one the back, along with the green and blue Kona. I pebble quilted the quilt, it seemed like the only choice, I mean what pond doesn't have pebbles, right?
This baby/toddler quilt measures 39" x 48"

5 comments:

angela said...

Pebbles in a pond - that's just perfect!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Love the pebble! Yet another Stephanie-made masterpiece.

erica said...

Great job,Such wonderful colors!I love the quilting... another technique I'll have to add to the list.

Jenny said...

very nice. i love the colors you used.

Rebekah said...

so so cute! Your pebble quilting is perfect for this. It kind of looks like lily pads with the ducks.

That dark green polka dot fabric looks great in with the Lizzy house fabrics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails